Firstly, we'd like to Congratulate you on your order and make the delivery process as simple and efficient as possible for you.
These are all delivered via Australia Post on a weekly basis. Once despatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow the progress of your goods. Once goods are sent on our system they are the property of the purchaser. To insure your goods arrive safely and will be replaced if lost by the courier, we recommend ticking the $5 insurance option on our ordering system.
Bean bag beans are large parcels and cannot be sent via conventional couriers in New Zealand. We deliver to Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch only. Please note they will NOT come with the bean bags covers. However they will also go out via a weekly despatch to co-incide with your bean bag cover purchase. All bean bag filling comes with our Patented Funnelweb bags and will be delivered by the courier ANC, who will phone you to arrange a suitable delivery time, as the product must be signed for on delivery.
Should you need to contact us about your order, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number or give us a call.
1. If you are ordering a product from another country, you may be responsible to pay Customs Import Duty in order to receive your item. This is your responsibility and not that of Ambient Lounge New Zealand.
2. If you purchase multiple items you will be responsible for the combined costs of Shipping. With bean bag beads and covers, your products will arrive separately.
3. For beads you should ensure that you will be available at your specified delivery address at the time and date of the estimated shipping arrival. This could be a home address, or a work address for example. Our courier will contact you to arrange a time. If you are not available to receive the item, the courier will normally try to deliver your item the following day. However, you could be liable for a returned item fee, as well as the additional cost to redeliver your item. For covers, they are conveniently mailed to your address via Australia Post with trackable service.
4. If you have special delivery requirements, or would like to add a note for the Courier (for example "the bell doesn't work"), you can do this during the checkout process.
5. For urgent deliveries or special help, please call us and we'll be happy to try and assist your needs. Additional costs for 24-48 hour service may apply
6. If you're thinking of returning an item, please read our returns policy and contact us so that we may provide you with the correct returns address for your item.