It’s here at last!
New Zealand's most popular luxury dog bed by ambient lounge® now comes in a temperature controlled waterproof, quilts surface, quilted version for dogs that might occasionally prefer to sleep cooler. These premium quality thermo quilted dog beds not only feel amazing for your furry friends - They look pretty cool as well.
Fully versatile, the removable thermo quilted cover can be used on the floor surface or taken outdoors as a travel mat. The base is ambient lounge’s famous chew resistant and highly durable indoor/outdoor dog bed, you have a waterproof outdoor bean bag that's easy to scrub clean and is chew-resistant. Made with our special internal elastic system, the Dog Bed allows your dog to curl up and feel secure with the soft surface and the outer walls.
• helps cool your dog or cat in warm weather
• Compatible to place within ambient lounge® dog beds and thermal covers
• Provides a cool, soft, comfortable, portable surface on a floor during heatwaves
• Aids in the relief of pain, swelling, discomfort and stress,
• Relief for dogs prone to heat stroke, hip dysplasia, Cushing's disease, allergies, post-surgery, skin conditions, post-chemotherapy.
The Coffee/Beige Thermoquilt removable top is a classic colour that will compliment any home interior - made with a feature quilting that will feel heavenly for your dog. Perfect also for outdoors also and wipeable surface which can be scrubbed clean with detergent if needed.
For our Ambient Lounge Dog Bed Base, we picked a coffee/beige colour for practical reasons (if the dog's hair is shedding or it jumps on the bed very dirty) as well as aesthetics (beige will go with all landscapes of your house). It's highly chew resistant and fully washable/scrubbable.
Thermoquilt Coffee/Beige Removable Waterproof Outdoor/Indoor Cover: Super luxurious, this coffee/beige quilted solution-dyed cover is made from the highest quality waterproof fabric so that your dog will be in heaven. Easily wipe away dog hairs or for a deeper clean, scrub the surface with detergent and warm or cold water. Your dog absolutely love the feeling of the cool fabric which is perfect for warmer conditions of spring or summer. This cover can be used outdoors and can be left outside in the heat or rain with confidence. The cover is designed to absorb the heat and stay cool.
Join thousands of happy global dogs and their owners who already adore an Ambient Lounge Dog Beds and see #ambientlounge on instagram for social proof. This beautiful thermoquilt cover zips away so that you may wash and care for it and keep your dog's hygeine at the level they deserve.
Outdoor Base: Is made from stylish two-tone interwoven Waterproof and chewproof soft nylon 1200D weight composite bonded with rubberised backing. For breathability and molded comfort the SmartVent™ System has been added under the carry handle. Great for when your dog needs to sleep or rest outside, in the garage, in a kennel or on the balcony.
Dimensions of Large Pet Bed Filled:
|Weight (cover)||3.7 kg|
- Our premium Dog Bed fabric is washable, chew resistant and durable. The waterproof base can be washed like you would do a car. You may scrub vigourously with lukewarm water and soap and it will come up clean. So no matter how much dog slobber (or worse) gets on the base, it can be easily cleaned and scrub up as new. You may also decant the beans and cold machine wash the base and line dry.
- Remove the thermoquilt top for washing and gently cold machine wash to remove hairs for better dog hygiene. Line dry until completely dry - do not place back damp.
- In some cases, your dog may try and chew the fabric, but apart from scuffing the thermoquilt cover, will find it very difficult to penetrate the base with its teeth. This fabric is 1200D strong, rubber backed and very chew resistant. For aggressive pups, keeping the dog bed in a tighter place where your dog does not have the leverage to grab and shake the whole dog bed is preferred.
Rec. Filling Instructions: The Ambient Lounge Large Dog Bed holds approximately 220 litres of beans, but this may vary a little depending on the filling mix. The dog bed should be very loosely filled so that you can form a well in the middle where the pooch can nestle down and be snuggled by the dog bed, but not so loose that they will touch the floor.
Step 1. Open the childproof zipper located on the bottom of the Dog Bed, using a paper clip or zipper pull. Pull the end of the Funnelweb Tube from inside the cover and attach it to the bag of beans with the mating black zippers.
Step 2. Raise the bag of filling and let the beans pour into the cover, gently patting the Dog Bed to ensure beans fill every part of the interior, then carefully unzip the bag of beans and set it aside whilst you close the Dog Bed zipper. Set any remaining beans to one side, as these can be zipped closed and stored away for future topping up as your bean filling settles and compresses over time